April is over. Whew.
Now that May is here, people are talking about a "new normal". No one is sure what that will be, but we'll figure it out together, slowly but surely.
We will reopen for inside breakfast and lunch dining on Monday, May 4. Hours will be 6:30am - 1:00pm M - F, and 7:30am - 1:00pm Sat & Sun. Reservations can be made at 918-779-4445.
We have taken several steps to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
- Our restaurant has been, and continues to be, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Our staff have been trained on updated and new cleaning processes.
- We have removed half our seating and re-set the dining room to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Prospect staff wear masks over their nose/mouth when working with guests.
- Sanitizer stations have been added to public areas in hotel.
- Menus are being laminated so that they can be sterlized between guest use.
- Condiments are single use only. No condiments will be placed on tables.
- Cloth napkins are being replaced with paper napkins.
Current plans are for dinner service to resume Friday, 8 May from 4:30pm - 8pm. Check back here for more details as we get closer.
For those that have been following our work with Hunger Free Oklahoma and Tulsa Kitchens Unite, we are continuing our work with the organization for the next 7 weeks. Each week, we prepare 3000 meals to be given to those less fortunate.
Please continue to follow city, county, and state guidelines for social distancing, and if you are suffering from symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19 or someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please wait to join us until you are well.